Heating series skid
The “HEATING” series skid has three main parts:
- The external water circuit that allows extraction of water at a high temperature from boilers or heat recovery of co-generators and conveyance to the hydraulic separator.
- The internal water circuit that extracts water from the hydraulic separator and conveys it to the water-sludge heat exchanger.
- The process material circuit that extracts material from the digester and conveys it to the water-sludge heat exchanger for heating.
- Two pumps for the water circuit.
- Hydraulic separator.
- Concentric tube water-sludge heat exchanger.
- Process material circulation pump.
- Temperature meters.
- Pressure gauges and thermometers.
On request the “Heating” series can be also adapted for the heating of loads external to the Biogas / Biomethane plant with the installation of a manifold with 2 or more outputs. All our Skids are supplied with a command and control panel.